No Longer Bound™
Your donations and purchases at a No Longer Bound Thrift helps fund a year-long residential treatment program for courageous men battling substance abuse. It also offers these men one of numerous opportunities for vocational training and work-ethic development. Our faith-based program goes beyond drug rehab in that we rescue addicts, regenerate men, and reconcile families. As a 501(c)(3) corporation, your donations are tax deductible — and very much appreciated.
ITEMS WE CAN ACCEPT
- Clothing, shoes, belts, purses, bags, suitcases
- Furniture, wardrobe armoires, linens
- Working electronics, appliances, lamps, clocks
- Knick-knacks, housewares, cookware, china, utensils
- Sports equipment, toys
- Wall art, household decor
- Media: books, VHS tapes, DVDs, CDs, & vinyl records
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Used mattresses, box springs, sofa beds
- Bulky (cathode ray tube) TVs, TV armoires, entertainment centers
- Children’s cribs, strollers, and carseats
- Large, executive-style desks
- Particle board furniture
Donations should not have any rips, stains, tears, missing pieces, or heavy smoke or pet odor.
Your donations, purchases, volunteer service, financial gifts, or possibly a car donation all help subsidize year-long treatment, care, food, and housing of our residents. Operation of our thrift stores also provide men an opportunity to gain experience in retail sales, customer service, logistics, scheduling, and teamwork.
To become more familiar with No Longer Bound, visit our home website where you’ll find stories of men who’ve conquered addiction and are now leading productive lives.
Thank you again, and God bless.
The staff of No Longer Bound